How do you attract visitors to your web site? While having a web site you open up to numerous possibilities to grow the traffic, generate sales and establish regular clients.
Organizing your offers based on answering the basic what, when, who, where, how, why and which tasks is the main thing in your web site promotion. Part of the promotion is performed by yourself and by persons within your company and you can delegate other parts of your products and services promotion. This is referred to as the 6 “W”s of promotion.
- What products and services you/your company offer
- When is the best time to inform your audience
- Who are your customers/clients, are they consumers, from the general public or businesses
- Where do you promote, what places on the internet you want to make your offerings, and where do your customers hang out on the internet
- Why do you sell /promote the specific products or services and not others, what are the reasons and causes you support
- How refers to what are the ways you/your company use to make yourself known in the markets.
Even a simple idea on how to start setting-up your plan to increase the number of visitors might look intimidating. Indeed there is a significant volume of work to get your name out in the world. Considering this, you would refrain from building a web presence at all. And the web presence does not mean your company web site only. It could happen that you already have the web site, then think of organizing your exposure so people, the general public and other businesses so that they can see you, your products and services and take advantage of the benefits you and your company offer.
Having a roadmap to organize your marketing proves critical for the success and iQweb specialists can help you create it. Your products and services reach the destination having satisfied your clientele, can contribute to their standard of living, and increase the well-being all across the society.